The Italian Cultural & Community Center is seeking qualified instructors to join our dedicated team. We are looking for candidates who are independent contractors. The candidates must exhibit a passion for working with young children and adult groups and must have good communication and classroom management skills.
- Teach individual and group classes
- Evenings and Saturdays availability
Job applicant requirements:
- Italian language to a native-speaker level
- Laurea Triennale or equivalent
- Experience teaching groups
- Familiarity with the Italian School System
- Valid work permit
If you are interested, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.